Fortunately, this was such a quick job, I forgot to take pictures of the process itself. I started with a extra SDM S&W sight I had laying around. The S&W sight had a square mount and then I overlaid the Taurus sight and scribed the radius onto it. With a belt sander I reshaped the sight to scribed line. Then with a file remove some metal from each side, just enough for it to fit the mount on the M44. Now take a drill bit that is smaller than the pin and start a hole through the pin hole into the sight, just enough where you can see it. Then take the sight out and finish drilling the hole on a drill press. A little cold blueing will cover the bare metal and reinstall. I added some loctite red to give it a little extra hold and a gunsmith recommended it as a general good practice when staking sites. Remember to let it cure and the gunsmith went as far as not returning the gun until it was cured!
Enjoy your new sight!